Visual Merchandising Manager - Corporate
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
- Lead the implementation of the Stoney Clover Lane Visual Merchandising strategy in partnership with Co-Founders.
- Execute the Co-Founders vision, create seasonal Visual Merchandising strategy. (Seasonal updates, new product launches, window displays etc.)
- Lead and execute visual merchandise for new SCL launches partnering with key store team members throughout the process.
- Listen to and develop a deep understanding of local consumers and generate new insights specific to Stoney Clover Lane. Create displays (SCL and third party) for each SCL brick and mortar location.
- Lead local adaptation of Point of Sale materials, create suitable, effective and competitive promotions
- Analyze underperforming categories and determine visual strategies to help improve their performance with partnership from Planning & Allocation.
- Participate and lead Visual Merchandising and other project for New SCL brick and mortar locations.
- Design Stoney Clover Lane in-store displays (new product launches, seasonal updates, window displays etc.)
- Assist in creating display items in NetSuite
- Create new product launch training materials for fulfillment and brick and mortar teams.
- Assist in managing Buying & Merchandising Coordinator
- 6-8 years relevant experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully execute and manage multiple projects following top-line direction from Creative Director’s and Co-Founders.
- Possess strong creative problem-solving skills & demonstrates conceptual thinking
- Demonstrates ability to, maintain attention to detail while keeping overall business goals in mind.
- Ability to re-direct and prioritize based on evolving business needs.
- Has a clear understanding and passion of the Stoney Clover Lane brand vision.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance