Founded in 2009 by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, Stoney Clover Lane makes customizable accessories for travel and every day. We make organization interesting. Our goal is to become your #1 accessory brand and the best way to surprise and delight friends and family as your go-to gift purchase. At Stoney Clover Lane, creating a memorable guest experience is our North Star. No detail and no occasion is too small. You can find Stoney Clover Lane online, at select retailers and in our three storefront locations: Palm Beach, East Hampton, and Bleecker Street.
Who you are:
You love the details! And believe every occasion is a special occasion with stellar service and attention to details. You are obsessed with the guest, love getting to know people and have a keen memory for names and faces. No task is too small, no detail overlooked. You have an inherent desire to connect, to learn and to build a brand. You lead with your heart but strategize for the sale.
You are responsible for the guest experience every step of the way and are solutions-focused. You maintain a happy, visually aesthetic environment and a neat store in line with our brand ethos. You work closely with key relationships and represent Stoney Clover Lane with excitement and warmth. Your staff loves working with you and your guests love seeing you.
A day in the life:
- You deliver all areas of the guest experience on the floor.
- You greet every guest with enthusiasm and introduce guests to the brand concept and ethos.
- You handle all guest issues calmly, with ease and with the guest’s best interest in mind.
- Daily store walkthroughs, visual merchandising and sell-through assessment.
- Throughout the day, you restock the inventory and maintain visual aesthetic.
- You know the sales goals and strategize with your team on how to hit daily targets.
- You utilize sales techniques and actively sell on the floor.
- You engage in clienteling tactics (i.e. remembering guest information, calling on birthdays, sending thank you notes, suggesting in-store events)
- Inventory tasks as assigned: receiving and processing, discrepancies, level management through stock out communication and reorders.
- You maintain an organized back of house so neatly it could be the front of house.
- You assist in community outreach, events, and trunk shows/pop-ups.
- You maintain the brand experience and ethos at external events and/or with third parties
- Passion for the guest experience every step of the way.
- You integrate fun and joy as part of your daily work experience and the environment you create for your staff and for your guests.
- Clear communication and ability ask for what you need.
- You are solution-focused and take calculated risks.
- A relentless drive for results.
- You are courageously creative to try something new while maintaining the brand ethos.
- You acknowledge the power of choice in all aspects of your life, and you choose happiness.
- Keyholder: 2 years of retail experience in a store leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High school diploma / GED required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Office and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hours expectations: Up to 35 hours/week FT - including weekend.
- Weekly schedule subject to change during busy season and events. Stoney Clover Lane reserves the right to make schedule adjustments based on needs requirements.
- Commission/bonus eligible.
- Monday to Friday
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
$15 - $17 an hour
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject.