Quality Control Coordinator - Fulfillment Center
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self-expression.
Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales
who you are:
You have an inherent desire to perfect the SCL guest's vision by meticulously confirming the accuracy, and consistency of each invoice. You have a proficient level of attention to detail and work efficiency while maintaining a sense of urgency.
A day in the life of a quality control coordinator:
- As part of the fulfillment team, your primary role is quality controlling each order pre sewing and post sewing to ensure a smooth customization flow.
- You carefully review customized orders and check for accuracy of customized design.
- You assist in customization and fulfillment, specifically:
- Pulling product from inventory locations.
- Laying out custom designs and special projects.
- Checking invoices and orders for accuracy.
- Packaging and wrapping customized orders.
- You communicate with sewing specialists and inventory team when needed.
- Inventory tasks: unpacking, counting, receiving and processing, reorganizing, pricing and other inventory management tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and meticulous placement of customized designs.
- Passion for the guest experience every step of the way.
- You integrate fun and joy as part of your daily work experience and the environment you create for your staff and for your guests.
- Clear communication and ability to ask for what you need.
- You are solution-focused and take calculated risks.
- You are thorough in your project completion and attentive to details.
- A relentless drive for results.
- Professional work experience, preferably with a fashion design background
- Passion for Stoney Clover Lane
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Office and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
- Hours expectations: 40 hours/week full-time
- Weekly schedule subject to change during busy season and events. Stoney Clover Lane reserves the rights to make schedule adjustments based on needs requirements.
- Blackout Dates: Black Friday through final shipping day.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Phase One precautions including PPE, health screenings, cleaning guidelines, and social distancing are in effect.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour