who you are
You love the details! And believe every occasion is a special occasion with stellar service and attention to details. You are obsessed with the guest, love getting to know people and have a keen memory for names and faces. No task is too small, no detail overlooked. You have an inherent desire to perfect, connect, learn, and to build a brand through product delivery.
You are responsible for the guest experience every step of the way and are solutions-focused. You maintain a happy, visually aesthetic environment and a neat environment in line with our brand ethos. You show up prepared for every day and exude excitement and warmth.
A day in the life of a customization assistant
- As part of the fulfillment team, your primary role is assisting in customization fulfillment procedures and ensure a smooth customization flow.
- You carefully read invoices and check for accuracy of customized design.
- You assist in customization and fulfillment, specifically:
- Pulling product from inventory locations.
- Laying out custom designs and special projects.
- Checking invoices and orders for accuracy.
- Packaging and wrapping customized orders.
- Inventory room organization and management.
- Clean up after projects and customization processes.
- You maintain organization of orders during the fulfillment process.
- You communicate with sewing specialists and inventory team when needed.
- Inventory tasks: unpacking, counting, receiving and processing, reorganizing, pricing and other inventory management tasks.
- You work with attention and efficiency while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- When assigned, you handle guest service correspondence.
- You represent Stoney Clover Lane and maintain the premium brand experience at work, external events or in the stores.
- A keen eye for detail and meticulous placement of customized designs.
- Passion for the guest experience every step of the way.
- You integrate fun and joy as part of your daily work experience and the environment you create for your staff and for your guests.
- Clear communication and ability to ask for what you need.
- You are solution-focused and take calculated risks.
- You are thorough in your project completion and attentive to details.
- A relentless drive for results.
- You are courageously creative to try something new while maintaining the brand ethos.
- You acknowledge the power of choice in all aspects of your life, and you choose happiness.
- Professional work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Office and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
- Hours expectations: 40 hours/week full-time
- Weekly schedule subject to change during busy season and events. Stoney Clover Lane reserves the rights to make schedule adjustments based on needs requirements.
- Blackout Dates: Black Friday through finally shipping day.
- Health benefits for full-time, exempt employees.
- 401K eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Phase One precautions including PPE, health screenings, cleaning guidelines, and social distancing are in effect.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail. Rate your attention to detail on a scale of 1 - 10!
- Only full-time employees eligible