Licensing & Brand Partnership Director - Corporate
NY, NY 10001
6+ years of Licensing and Brand Partnership/marketing experience
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self-expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL, at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, Lido and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
- Lead licensing and brand partnerships strategy and execution
- Build, nurture, and grow licensing/brand partnerships and relationships on behalf of SCL to align with our brand, audience, and priority campaigns
- Drive and execute strategies and go-to-market plans for licensing and brand partnerships, implementing them in close collaboration with Co-founders, and internal SCL team.
- Maintain continuous communication with key internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Track and analyze key partnerships/licensors, campaign and marketing metrics and performance with oversight of budgets and responsibility for reporting to ensure that all campaigns and partnerships are data driven
- Streamline campaign processes and operations by using tools to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Develop deal strategy and assist in negotiations, for Stoney Clover Lane’s licensed products in conjunction with co-founders and external legal support
- Creates Presentations to help support new business development and continued growth to existing and prospective licensors/brand partnerships, secures new business accounts/customers.
- Manage product approval for licensors/brand partnerships from concept to production.
- Expedites the resolution of brands/licensor’s issues.
- Create and maintain product guides for all licensors and brand partners. Include line lists, product photos and catalogs. Assist in the maintenance of sample stockroom and inventory for all licensors, including archiving of samples. Includes interfacing with licensor on current sample requirements.
- Assist on multiple projects as they become available, prioritizing projects across multiple categories.
- Make sure the rules and regulations for each licensor/brand & their intellectual properties are being implemented in product design
- Collaborate with internal creative and production teams for best practices as pertains to the licensor's needs
- Partners with Finance in tracking sales and royalties each quarter
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
- 6+ years of Licensing and Brand Partnership/marketing experience
- BA / BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- Experience managing multiple brand partnerships/licensed brands in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A team player and is able to collaborative with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to handle high volume, quick turn-around projects and continuously take initiative in pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Ability to think out of the box, look for new ways of streamlining and improving the approvals process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
- Benefits for full-time employees.
- 401K eligibility.
- Employee Discount