Human Resources Coordinator - Corporate
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS (ADP) systems.
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Retail level recruitment
- AdHoc projects as assigned by HR Director
- Create overtime reports for managers
- Edit corporate timecards
- Assist internal customers with benefits, HRIS, and general HR inquiries.
- General administrave assistance to HR Director
- Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
- Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
- Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
- Complete employment and payroll verifications.
- Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
- Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA etc.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with ADP and E-Verify
- Ability to multi-task across multiple functions
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance