Guest Experience Manager, E-Commerce - Corporate
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
- Manage Guest Experience Assistant, ensure he/she is meeting expectations of role through regular touch bases and coaching.
- Communicate courteously with customers by email and telephone, and oversee the progress of inquiries to ensure they are resolved effectively within 24 hours.
- Liaise directly with our fulfillment team to resolve any web order delivery questions.
- Along with Guest Experience Assistant, monitor our customer service email inbox and respond to any CS inquiries within 24 hours.
- Process returns stock, issuing appropriate refund/credit note and notifying the customer within 48 hours of receipt of goods
- Maintain weekly reports, which include most commonly asked questions, product returns, customer reviews, etc.
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve the overall guest experience
- Create and manage internal employee discount program
- Establish live chat function for Guest Experience
- Revamp in-store guest experience
- Manage ticketing system Zendesk
- 6-8 years relevant experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills & demonstrates conceptual thinking
- Demonstrates ability to, maintain attention to detail while keeping overall business goals in mind.
- Demonstrates customer focused thinking
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance