Customization Assistant - Fulfillment Center
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
Who you are:
You have a high level of attention to detail when bringing the SCL guest's vision to life by accurately laying out customized orders . You work efficiency while maintaining a sense of urgency at all times!
A day in the life of a customization assistant:
- As part of the fulfillment team, your primary role is assisting in customization fulfillment procedures and ensure a smooth customization flow.
- You carefully read invoices and check for accuracy of customized design.
- You assist in customization and fulfillment, specifically:
- Pulling product from inventory locations.
- Laying out custom designs and special projects.
- Checking invoices and orders for accuracy.
- Packaging and wrapping customized orders.
- Inventory room organization and management.
- Clean up after projects and customization processes.
- You maintain organization of orders during the fulfillment process.
- You communicate with sewing specialists and inventory team when needed.
- Inventory tasks: unpacking, counting, receiving and processing, reorganizing, pricing and other inventory management tasks.
- You work with attention and efficiency while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- When assigned, you handle guest service correspondence.
- You represent Stoney Clover Lane and maintain the premium brand experience at work, external events or in the stores.
- Professional work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Office and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
- Hours expectations: 40 hours/week full-time
- Weekly schedule subject to change during busy season and events. Stoney Clover Lane reserves the rights to make schedule adjustments based on needs requirements.
- Blackout Dates: Black Friday through finally shipping day.
- Health benefits for full-time, exempt employees.
- 401K eligibility.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Phase One precautions including PPE, health screenings, cleaning guidelines, and social distancing are in effect.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour