Art Director - Corporate
Who we are:
Stoney Clover Lane, founded by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, reimagines everyday organization through their line of travel accessories designed to spark self expression. Instantly personal, thanks to fun, coordinating patches and customization options, the range of must-have essentials includes pouches, duffels, and backpacks, as well as small accessories like luggage tags, passport cases, and notebooks. Since 2009, their candy-colored classics and personalized patches have become well-known for bringing some much-needed personality to the highly uniform category of accessories. Explore and shop SCL at the Palm Beach, East Hampton, and New York City flagships, and retailers such as ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
- Develop and execute brand and seasonal updates for Stoney Clover Lane with direction from Co-Founders
- Take concepts and ideas from Co-Founders and build them out into bigger, stronger initiatives
- Consistently bring forward ideas and concepts to Co-Founders
- Lead internal teams to develop impactful creative concepts and executions that deliver on the brand vision, including branding initiatives, new brand development, seasonal campaigns, advertising and social campaigns.
- Develop seasonal creative solutions for new product launches in line with the Stoney Clover Lane vision and excites the consumer.
- Plan, execute and direct photo shoots.
- Develop and maintain design/brand standards throughout all touch points.
- Responsible for meeting the deadlines of many projects running in parallel in a fast-paced environment while adhering to review and approval processes.
- Comfortable implementing feedback in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and mentorship of team - project positivity, model collaborative behavior and develop the team to elevate and drive the brand feel.
- Collaborate with and direct external agencies and vendors to produce campaigns and assets as needed.
- Proactively stay ahead of creative and consumer trends while constantly refining brand creative to be closely connected with the consumer.
- Regularly cascade business strategy, results, direction, and rationale behind organizational decisions to team. Ensure team goals are aligned with company strategy.
- Manage Web Developer on all ad creation for site, E-mail, advertising, and print
- Oversee all packaging, including printed collateral (Look-books)
- Support All ecommerce graphic / art needs
- 8-10 years relevant experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully execute and manage multiple projects following top-line direction from Creative Director’s and Co-Founders.
- Possess strong creative problem-solving skills & demonstrates conceptual thinking: innovative, resourceful, diligent with a high-level sense of design, layout, and typography.
- Demonstrates ability to, maintain attention to detail while keeping overall business goals in mind.
- Ability to re-direct and prioritize based on evolving business needs.
- Has a clear understanding and passion of the Stoney Clover Lane brand vision.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance