Copywriter - Corporate
Founded in 2009 by sisters Kendall and Libby Glazer, Stoney Clover Lane makes customizable accessories for travel and every day. We make organization interesting. Our goal is to become your #1 accessory brand and the best way to surprise and delight friends and family as your go-to gift purchase. At Stoney Clover Lane, creating a memorable guest experience is our North Star. No detail and no occasion is too small. You can find Stoney Clover Lane online, at select retailers and in our three storefront locations: Palm Beach, East Hampton, and Bleecker Street.
Who you are:
You are a fun creative who has excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can think on your toes. You are able to adapt to the ever-changing vision of a founder run company. You get the brand and can take an idea and run with it.
A day in the life:
- Take our current brand voice, streamline it and apply to all customer touch points.
- You will be responsible for writing engaging Marketing copy that drive open rates, click through rates and conversions while also sticking to our brand voice. This includes but is not limited copy for subject lines, email, paid advertising, Instagram stories, etc.
- You will elevate our Product & Website copy by being concise and direct while also maintaining our brand voice. This includes but not limited to product descriptions, web homepage headlines and sub text, about us, banners, pop-ups, FAQ’s, etc.
- You will partner with the brand team to write copy for our Store Collateral. This includes but not limited to signage and event details.
- You will be working with the Brand, Web and Store teams daily to meet deadlines.
- Professional work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.